SURVEILLANCE AND PERIMETER MONITORING SYSTEM
Sitep Surveillance and Perimeter Monitoring System is a security system exploiting the most advanced technologies currently available in the field of perimeter anti-intrusion and video surveillance (video cameras & image recording).
Such system is conceived to operate in large or complex-shaped areas and it can be applied on walls/fences/metallic networks indoor or outdoor, but also where the virtual perimeter of a specific area must be protected even without the physical presence of a fence.
The system has high environmental compatibility and grants high reliability (high level of protection and low level of false positives), even in harsh climatic conditions.
Surveillance and Perimeter Monitoring System has the function to:
- Detect intrusion event through the perimeter and identify the target’s position, date and time.
- Detect the escape event through the perimeter and identify the target’s position, date and time
- Record images relevant to the event in real time and in high resolution mode.
- Activate visual (flashing light) and aural/acoustic alarms (siren)
- Send the alarm data to a remote user via radio link, fibre optics, e-mail message, LAN message, etc
In more detail the intrusion through the perimeter is detected by means of a redundant technology, given by the combination of an Infra-Red barrier and an optical barrier with the “Motion detection” function.
The two technologies, combined together, give the following advantages:
- Increase the system selectivity to discriminate false alarms (a cat passing through the barrier for example) from real intrusion events.
- Increase the volumetric coverage of the protected area
- Allow the system working (although in degraded conditions) also in case of failure of one of the technologies used.